Sunday, August 26, 2012

me time

I had a lot of downtime this weekend which was a nice change. Friday was my brother's birthday and Saturday was Los' family reunion but otherwise it was just me pretty much. I am the type of person who can get lost in thought easily and over think A LOT, so I made sure to have some time for meditation, reading, hooping, enjoying the outdoors and just simply breathing in the fresh air nice and slow. Tonight I finished my time alone by taking a nice long bath. I'm pretty obsessed with my new bath caddy and bath pillow and once i fill the tub with some lavender salt and lavender bubble bath stuff, I'm in there for at least an hour. It's sooooooo nice to recharge and relax and let go of all those silly thoughts that can cloud my head so quickly. I hope your weekend was just as relaxing and lovely and if not, there's a brand new tomorrow waiting for you to have another go of it! : )
family time with my niece and nephew
ready for Los' family reunion --big hair and all

my mom's lovely flowers in the garden 
reading early in the morning


bath caddy from Amazon
Add caption


2 comments: